2026-10-06 at

harassment and knowledge thereof

Training the boys / and others

As a male who has harassed many females, I think I shall say that often the fact that women feel harassed is not made apparent to males. So in areas less formal that explicit law, there's a lot of hidden information that could be cleared up at the training stage for children. Many adults won't say they are uncomfortable, and simply ghost - valid defense mechanism, but the uninformed discomforter is likely to repeat the process until they realise the other party has specific reasons for silence🤣

Thought it would be helpful to share this in the present season

Discussion :

i can afford to be honest, it speaks to your original point, and my point is adorned by the attached non-apology. i treat education as an engineering issue.

( Original point by mariannetpy on threads : "It’s crazy to think about the fact that EVERY woman I know in my life has been sexually harassed at some point in their life." )

No comments :

Post a Comment