2013-01-23 at

Cleanliness

I live in a flat with white floors, and new dirt is obvious the day after a thorough cleaning. While I would like to keep the place spotless on a daily basis, I can find no reason to do so, beyond mere aesthetic appreciability. Therefore I have enacted a rule to avoid (distracting myself from studies by) cleaning the flat more than once per month, in the absence of guest visits.

Rules are of course, meant to be broken. But do call ahead, if you intend on dropping by. Or be prepared to deal with the "lived in," state of my residence.

Update: I have determined that I can clean the whole flat, mopping floors, scrubbing toilets, and other basics within two hours. So this level of maintenance will probably happen on a weekly basis. Beyond that... we shall see.

No comments :

Post a Comment