2023-10-13 at

Psychosomatic Operations Research : inflammation and computation



Ongoing dilemma : the "burn", or soreness which occurs as a structural step in muscle growth, is a matter of inflammation. I can take anti-inflammatory agents, but that just REDUCES muscle growth, because the inflammation has a structural role in hypertrophy. Now this is fine if I just want to grow muscle.

It's harder if I want to simultaneously do detailed computation ... as the inflammation interferes with computational processes. I guess the research direction for me now is to see if there are ways to decouple computational performance from hypertrophic inflammation.

The probably efficient solution is the traditional stance of meditation : qualified in technical terms as "sitting and studying conscious data, to understand how to address the problem above tactically on a daily basis."

No comments :

Post a Comment