2024-01-01 at

2024 kick-off : issues

The gym shall henceforth be named the failure room. Haha.

Generally, I don't make new year resolutions - I only work on current problems. Here are a few current failure modes I am working on turning around.

- weights : I can't shoulder press 90lbs from a dead stop, without using my legs
- asset allocation: I can't make 20k in a day without losing 75% of it within two weeks
- credit administration : I can't lend 8k, without seeing a default
- social work : I can't maintain optimal conditions for my non-social work, and please current social partners

I was also reviewing a corporate error I made in 2015. I was leading a high-risk business launch when two thirds of the executive partners dropped out and decided to take up passive roles instead. I focused on operations and had to clean up an administrative mess after operations had been scaled up. In the future I must first hire a CAO before GTM.

No comments :

Post a Comment