2024-01-04 at

Bad influencers

Who are your bad influences?

By definition, the bad influencers are the people who encourage you to do things you don't agree with. Of course you may change your mind over time, and decide that good is bad, and bad is good.

I have friends who are afraid that they may be bad influencers due to their proclination towards substance dependency. This is not such a big deal to me.

The people who I regard as my worst influencers are the ones who propagate values of social dependency between friends and family, and who view money as an intermediate goal to increase these dependencies. These are the irritating shits I hope to eviscerate from my life, one day. But they are everywhere. So we cooperate.

That is life - you may regard people as bad influencers, but after all we are still friends. 

No comments :

Post a Comment