2020-09-26 at

Tinder Profile: (save point 2020-09-26)

Old:

I'm fussy about honesty, fiscal policy, the history of ideas, the structure of smell and its reproduction, language, math, cognition, consciousness, and fashion. Business, finance, economics. I view people as information systems.

Married to work. Best if you are, also.

I prefer coffee dates and low-context cultures. INTP 54kg 173cm (4" only, not/sorry) baritone https://about.me/jerng

Polyamorous - but sometime monogamous. Cuddles and conversation are more important than sex. I prefer clits.

New:

I have a thing for ruthless corporate women, who take pride in navigating social norms. HMU if you're looking for someone to talk to about work, for working out, or just to snuggle with from time to time.

Why? Well, I do value norms but they're currently a low priority. I run a small, high-risk, low-reward business, as I think youth is the right time for this. And I find balance in people of equal focus, in other domains.

I don't think I'm normal, but I want to be.

http://about.me/jerng

No comments :

Post a Comment