Discussion:
2026-08-16 :
1.
Just note
- nerve sensitivity ( more is better )
- energy available ( ditto )
- pain ( less is better )
I think i try to train around that.
- pressure
- vibration
- heat
- cold
- pain
- pleasure
Most kinesthesia/proprioception seems to be these types of nerves
Pleasure is more serotonin in the CNS, not really in the periphery
2.
Perhaps one reason for recent overtraining :
T1he same cognitive load now, gets me through 200-800% the mechanical load that it did 20 years ago. So while my attention span has expanded, my musculoskeletal system wasn't developed to the same degree, and now must catch up. So I must expend less attention to get the same amount of work done which I did in youth, while my body adapts to increased demand for work, and catches up.
As a result of various campaigns since youth, it seems analogous to an expansion of my cognitive architecture from say a RISC to a CISC layout, or any similar flattening of effort via modularisation of reusable function.
No comments :
Post a Comment