2023-10-19 at

How to do Business : Amidst Accusations of Dishonesty?

Reviewing my business development protocols : 

- Generally I am open for business.

- Usually I display my goods and services, and let the counterparty decide what is interesting to them.

- Sugarcoating costs extra, and needs to be in the SLA.

- Generally I will share how my business works.

- I am ok to do business with you, if you don't understand how my business works. ( I grew up around dumb people, I got used to it. )

- I am ok to do business with you, if you think I am a liar, and you tell me the same. ( I grew up around dumb people, I got used to it. )

- I am not ok with giving you a better price, just because you think I am a liar. ( Simple boundaries. ) 

Hm. I'm not sure how I can improve on this, unless I tell all the people who try to argue the final point ... to go away! I am still open for business, just we don't agree on the price.

No comments :

Post a Comment